HP 14 Ultra Thin & Light 14-inch Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i3-1005G1(1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- Operating System & Preinstalled Software: Windows 10 Home | Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 | In the box: Laptop with included battery, charger
- Display: 14-Inch (1366 x 768) diagonal HD, SVA, BrightView micro-edge, WLED Display
- Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) | 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Design & Battery: Thin and light design | Laptop weight: 1.47 kg | Average battery life = 7 hours, 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Fast Charge Battery
- Camera & Microphone: HP TrueVision HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
HP 14 Ultra Thin & Light 14-inch Laptop (10th Gen i3-1005G1/8GB/256GB SSD/Win 10 Home/MS Office/1.47 Kg/Jet Black), 14s-cf3074TU
Most of the configurations available in this price range (less than 40k) were either 4 GB RAM or 1 TB HDD
My base requirement was 8 GB RAM as Win 10 just doesn’t work with 4 GB and going for aftermarket RAM on a new laptop did not make sense
Second requirement was SSD. I needed anything at or beyond 256 GB
Third requirement was latest generation of processor, 10th Gen in this case
Fourth requirement that kind of became mandatory after I was doing the diligence was MS Office preinstalled. Again, why go for aftermarket installation. Note: lot of people complain that this is only for 30 days. That’s not the case. I activated just by signing in and updating Office.
The only other competition to this is Lenovo in similar price bracket, but it has a poor camera. With all the online classes and office, you can’t look like crap just because you have a camera dating back to 2000s. All else are either expensive, do not have SSD, do not have 8 GB RAM or MS Office.
The screen could have been better, but I have a 29 inch LG screen so no complaints.
I missed checking if the swivel opens 180 degrees and this laptop doesn’t open 180 degrees, so if you do use dual monitor then you have to place adjacent to additional monitor
Very satisfied till now. Boot time with SSD is awesome, the system boots in under 10 seconds.
Although it says 1.47 kg it feels a tad heavier. I have been using Mac but that’s twice the price.
I wish there were more USB ports, it has 2 USB and 1 C type
This is default choice in the specs/ requirements so best buy
There are no reviews yet.