Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
- 8MP (F2.2) rear camera | 5MP (F2.4) front camera
- 5.3-inch (13.41 centimeters) PLS TFT LCD, HD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 1480 x 720 pixels resolution, 310 ppi pixel density and 16 M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 1GB RAM | 16GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android GO | v10.0 operating system with 1.5GHz+2GHz MediaTek | MT6739WW quad core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Ejection pin, manual and charger
Now for readers this is a review unbiased and written after testing and continuous usage :-
1.Screen ppi is great as entry level device✌
2.Battery backup is awesome thanks to samsungs R&D even with .7mamp charger.👀
3.Android go version 10 is cute without craps
4.Reading pdfs is easy and comfort for eyes atleast samsung has guts to say the truth.
5.No lag till now because i dont need gaming other than that all regular even without go apps are nicely running.
6.fingerprint and face lock i dont need so good they are not provided.
7.Call quality is okay.Speaker is normal.
8.For music lovers dowload any music app with equilizer will be fine.
9.16gb/32gb and sd card is okay.
10.Auto smart memory cleaner(use smart manager in settings once a day) for smooth RAM functioning and ROM cleaning🤗
11. Supports OTG as well.
1. Camera below average still expected but samsung should work more on this front if they wanna beat chinese phones.
2.Not for gamers and thats expected buy a 4gb Ram 🤔 based phone why reading me?😉
3.finger print and face lock missing I Can manage but most indians can’t.
4.Battery takes 3.15 hours to charge to work for 12 hours of calling and surfing and thats not bad at all but can be issue for chinese phone lovers who have habit of charging again and again to play pubg.
Overall out of 5.Camera-2 Gui-4 Screen ppi-5 speed-4 android-4
Don’t buy a phone only because of specifications must see integration and longevity overall a nice secondary option and primary for featured phone switchers.